Thursday, March 6, 2008

Deodorants


When I talk about deodorants, I am speaking of the Deodorant only variety. I am not talking about the Antiperspirant/Deodorant. Deodorants solve odor problems only and do not solve any sweating problems. I have tried almost every brand out there and have not found any to be effective for long term odor protection. Some claim that they do more than just mask the odor, but I've never been able to get more than 4-5 hours out of a standard deodorant before odor starts creeping up. An antiperspirant is certainly needed in helping curb odor even if you are do not sweat profusely.

The only positive side to using a deodorant only is that they generally do not cause staining on shirts. It's nice when your favorite t-shirt lasts years and years without stains.

No comments: