Thursday, March 6, 2008

Online Magic Odor Cure

So there are sites out there that promise to show you the miracle cure. Spend $14.99 and they will give you the cure to eliminate body odor forever. They even have pictures of nurses holding clipboards on their site to make it look official. I spent the money and was surely disappointed.

Here's their cure:

Rubbing Alcohol

It's a temporary fix at best, it will solve your body odor problems for the moment you clean them with alcohol. Odor starts working it's way back very quickly. More on this later.



There are also websites out there telling you to drink certain teas, use vinegar, baking soda, or rub crystal rocks under your armpits. I don't know about you, but rubbing some rocks under my arms is in no way going to cure what ails me. I believe those are methods for people with mild body odor who prefer a more natural solution to deodorants.

No comments: