Thursday, March 6, 2008

Methods of fighting underarm odor

I have listed on this blog all the varieties of methods I have used to attempt to solve my underarm odor. Some methods are very simple while others take a bit more time or have different side effects. This is my daily solution for effectively fighting Underarm Odor.

  • Shower with a strong soap, even an antibacterial soap and scrub the armpits in the morning before starting your day.
  • Apply an Antiperspirant with Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (20%) such as Mitchum Smart Solid, or other.
  • Avoid wearing Polyester or Nylon fabrics, then put on Merino Wool clothing when I need a guarantee of odor free clothing.
  • If I need to freshen up but don't have time for a shower, I'll clean the armpits with cotton squares and rubbing or Isopropyl Alcohol.
This has been my daily routine for quite some time now and it works well for me. This routine hasn't been 100% effective every day, but covers most days just fine.

No comments: