Thursday, March 6, 2008

Effective Soaps for Underarm Odor

The key to coming out of the shower nice and odor free is by using a good strong soap. You want to kill off the bacteria growing under the armpit. A nicely scented soap that doesn't kill off the bacteria is just temporarily covering up your odor. I like Safeguard Antibacterial soap, but I'm sure there are many good brands. Some experts don't like antibacterial soaps because they claim kill off good bacteria. I don't know enough about this claim to comment. Also, some soaps can cause dryness on sensitive skin so be prepared to try several soaps till you find the one that works best for you.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

wut the heck. . . . . . . that is about th most random blog i've read 2day. . . besides the ones in panish or german. hey check out my blog will ya? the url is wwofmua.blogspot.com please visit!!!! oh, and don't leave with ut posting a coment=)

Unknown said...

I will try Safeguard Antibacterial soap. Hopefully it helps.

I usually start sweating five or ten minutes after a shower weirdly enough. I am currently using Dove soap.

This website is a great resource and I wish you would share some of your more recent updates. Have you found something that works particularly well?